Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Opportunity knocks

I love a good trip to the Op Shop. Normally I don't care for brand names too much...I look for pieces that are unique and suit my style.


On the weekend, on a whim I popped into the local Op Shop. I spotted these quirky little tea cups and saucers. I loved the colours and the pattern. I'm guessing they are from the 70s.


I decided to have a peek underneath to see if there was a brand. There certainly was...Wedgwood!

I reckon they were definitely a steal at five bucks for a set of six!


I was so ridiculously happy with the find that I paid the extra money for the lady before me (Hey, it was only 15 cents, but I was doing a good deed...)

I happily trotted out of the Op Shop and have been drinking cups of tea ever since.


No comments:

Post a Comment