Friday, 18 May 2012

What I Wore

Today was a surprisingly sunny day. Things have been getting rather cool here in the past few weeks, so it was a welcome change. I decided to celebrate by wearing sandals and by not wearing twenty layers of clothing.



I found this gorgeous wool skirt at the Op Shop last weekend. It hangs perfectly, and was soooo warm! I was loving it!

Skirt and T-shirt: Op Shop, Scarf: K-Mart, Shoes: Portland (Williams), Necklace: From a market.



My lovely workmate Georgia took these photos. She's such a doll for helping me out. She has a good eye for detail and she's super creative!

I'm so glad it's the weekend. I'm ready to relax a bit and am off to a 'Quilt In' tomorrow. More details to come...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment