Sunday, 24 June 2012

Winter style inspiration

As the weather gets colder, my creativity in the style department seems a little quashed. My main objective is to be warm, not to look like a supermodel. I notice a lot of young girls still dressing in shorts in the winter, despite shivering and saying they're cold! That's not me. 

I prefer to layer and add some sweet little crocheted or knitted bits, just to keep me toasty. And yet, I feel sometimes that I am stuck in a bit of a winter style rut.

Here's some inspiration I've found over the last few days. Hopefully this is the solution to my motivation woes!


I'm really loving this school girl look from Raspberry and Red. I think I can fish around in my wardrobe and find a shirt and jumper to try out this look. 


I have a gorgeous red beret but haven't been able to figure out a great outfit to add it to. I think I can use this idea from Don Juan's Reckless Daughter.


I just love Veronika's style at Tick Tock Vintage. She's great for inspiration. How adorable is this outfit?


I also love the pinks/greys. She does it well. I think I could have a go at this one.

Only one more week until I'm on holidays. I'm looking forward to it. Hope you have a great week! 





2 comments:

  1. such lovely outfits! I doubt I could pick only one, they're all amazing! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the first outfit and the pink and grey is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete