Monday, 2 July 2012

Lovely Thrift Finds

It's been a little hectic around here for the past few days. School finished on Friday and so my body immediately decided I had enough time to be sick. Gee thanks, body. 

I've rested up all weekend, watching too much television. I'm feeling far better and am super excited about going to visit my friend in Queensland tomorrow. Yay!

I just wanted to share a few cute bits and pieces I got from the local Op Shops today. I spent a total of twenty minutes shopping today, so I was thrilled with what I found.

I've got a thing for blazers and jackets, and the colour of this one leapt out at me. What a steal for $4.50!


This little number was on the same rack. I absolutely adore mustard. This will perfectly match the rest of my mustard collection. I love the collar and the buttons.


Lastly, I thought this was a book or journal when I saw it. It turns out that it's a file-o-fax. This will be really useful because at the moment I am throwing all my letters into the one drawer...it's getting kinda messy in there!


I'm looking forward to the Gold Coast sun tomorrow. Let's hope the weather is great. Perhaps I will find the time to do a spot of Op Shopping there?





No comments:

Post a Comment