Sunday, 22 July 2012

Three DIYs I'm Keen to Try

I spend a lot of time on Pinterest. Sometimes I feel like I spend far too much time on there, browsing images of projects I'd love to do. The problem is, there's never enough time to do everything!

Here are three DIYs I'm really keen to have a go at. Let's hope I will get to it soon!

The Graphics Fairy have posted a tutorial on how to transfer ink to fabric. They have made a table runner, but I have been trying to think of what else I could create with the same method. Apparently, the ink is permanent depending on what sort of printer you have.


I love the idea of giving old biscuit tins a bit of love. Cynthia Shaffer has simply spray painted them and dressed them up with a little paper from an old book. The result is fantastic. I think this would be excellent for Christmas baking. Can't wait to give it a try!


I am an avid collector of buttons. In fact, I already know which buttons I will use to create these cute little bobby pins from A Homemaker's Journal. They are so simple, yet so beautiful! They would make lovely handmade gifts too.


Got any plans for crafty adventures soon? Hopefully you find some inspiration here!




1 comment:

  1. What lovely DIY ideas! I am going to have to give at least one of these guys a try, if not all :)

    ReplyDelete