Sunday, 19 August 2012

Teacher Style: Green Florals and Mustard


 A little while ago I mentioned how much I love mustard...it seems to have worked its way into outfit after outfit this year!


It was a cold, dreary day on Friday when we took these photos. The splash of colour made me feel a little more chipper.

Jacket: Op Shop, T-Shirt: Op Shop (Sportsgirl ), Dress: Handmade  by my Mum,  Boots: Spendless

This week I read a post from Veronika at Tick Tock Vintage about teacher style. My favourite tip was about wearing sensible shoes. That is one rule I always abide by. There's nothing worse than traipsing all around the school ground with sore feet and blisters! The boots I was wearing this day were both warm and comfy.


Thanks to Georgia for taking the wonderful shots again!






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment