Wednesday, 8 August 2012

What I Wore: Polka Dots and Pink

I have been eagerly awaiting the start of Spring. It's not far off now! The weather man has been promising me sun, and finally yesterday I got it.


What better way to celebrate than to wear a pretty dress and bare your legs? I needed to get some vitamin D, so my legs were out, ready to soak up some rays.

Cardigan: Big W, Dress: 7 Angels, Socks: Target, Shoes: Diana Ferrari, Sunglasses: Miss Shop

I have been hunting for a pair of socks with lace trimmings. I still haven't found any I love. This makes me a little sad. Having said that, these pink socks were a load of fun!


I felt like a little kid. I spent part of the day tearing around the school yard (with teenage kids giving me looks  as if I were a circus clown. Either that or I had loo roll stuck to my foot.)


The school yard provided a cute setting for the photos. What you don't see is that I have terrible balance. Seriously, I could not hold that pose for long! My friend Georgia (who took the photos) and I were having a good laugh. Thanks, Georgia!

I hope it's sunny, wherever you are.







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment