Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Making Baby Bath Wash


As I mentioned in my book review post, I have decided to try and make some of my own baby products. At first, I was going to purchase organic products, but I was pretty horrified when I read the labels on them.

I was fortunate to have read Wendyl Nissen's 'Mother's Little Helper' where she outlined recipes for products you can make yourself. I love this idea as they don't seem too hard to make, I know exactly what is going into them and I've found that making your own is pretty darn inexpensive (especially compared to anything with 'organic' in the title!)

What I love about Wendyl is that she clearly cares more about helping people than book sales. If you go to her website, you'll find the exact recipes from the book, completely free.

Last week I decided to try the baby bath wash. It was surprisingly quick and easy to make.


I am a little excited to use it now. It smells like the rose water, but is still quite subtle. I hate overpowering smells, so this one seems to be perfect for my taste.

Do you have any experience making your own baby or beauty products? What have you found?




No comments:

Post a Comment